Saturday, August 1, 2009

August 5 schedule

Ok. I think I've got it! John and I are out of town this week, Joanne is looking at houses (hooray Joanne!), Colleen had to move to the morning, Karen is out of town, but Barb can take two lessons. Phew! Unfortunately, John and I being slackers means that Kathy has to be left out this week---sorry Kathy! Sorry it took so long, but there were lots of changes coming in even this evening.

Marcelle stepped up first to offer to have them at her place, so let's have them there. Marcelle, can you 'reply all' to this message to give everyone directions?

Here's what I have for a schedule. I think I've kept track of all the information I had about who's around---it's a busy travel time. I am leaving on the big bus tour tomorrow morning early, so won't be around. Coordinate with Trisha if you can't make your time.

10-:45-11:30 Colleen
11:30 - 12:15 Lisa
12:15 - 1:00 Terri
1:00 - 1:45 Marcelle
1:45 - 2:30 Barb
2:30 - 3:15 Morgan
3:15 - 4:00 Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment